Our dental office remains OPEN to care for ALL of your dental health needs.
We will happily see you for dental procedures causing or likely to cause pain or infection.
We have resumed dental hygiene, routine cleanings, and restorative dental treatments.
Our current office hours are 730-230 Mon-Thurs, & Fri by Appt ONLY!
For questions, please contact our office (361) 992-7631.
Your Protection & Safety Are Our Top Priorities
We are committed to both your safety and the safety of our staff.
Infection control is a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office.
Our dental practice continues to follow the infection control and protocols recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We follow the activities and guidance provided by these agencies and diligently stay up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance as they are issued to maintain both a safe and comfortable environment for you and our staff.
As a result, you may see a few changes at the time of your next appointment.
- Before your dental appointment, our office may reach out to you and ask a few screening questions. We will ask you a series of pre-screening questions when you visit our office.
- We provide hand sanitizer. We will ask you to use the hand sanitizer as you enter our office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for your use as needed.
- You may also see our waiting room no longer provides magazines, children’s toys.
- We are spacing out appointments to help maintain social distancing in the office, which may result in fewer appointment offerings.
- We are doing our best to allot more time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make a dental appointment, please call our office.
Thank you for being part of our family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our office.
We are in this together – and together we will get through this even stronger!
Dr. Derek J. Chang, DDS, Family Dentistry